Senin, 30 April 2012

Ulzzang Girl List Name

Hello, how's life?
I'm so so actually.. LOL

I just wanna share about some ulzzang girl's name.

IF YOU WANT TO REPOST, PLEASE COMMENT FOR PERMISSION AND DON'T FORGET TO TAKE IT WITH FULL CREDIT!!!! but if you want to take the picture you dan't have to ask my permision because the pictures are not mine, but if you want to repost the article please comment :) Thx

If u haven't know yet, Ulzzang means best face. and it's popular in Korea.
Just let's Check these out!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Choi Haneul



~~~
2. Choi Seohee 
~~~
3. Choi Eunhee 
~~~~
4. Baek Jae-Ah
~~~
4. Byun Ji-Young
~~~
5. Ban Nam-Gyu
~~~
6. Do Hoe Ji /Do Hwe Ji


~~~

7. Haneul
 
 ~~~
 8. Hong Ah Reum
~~~

9. Hong Young Ki / Hong Young Gi
~~~

10. Jung Bo Ra
~~~

11. Jung Hye Won
~~~

12. Kang Su Ra
~~~

13. Kim Da Hyun
~~~

14. Kim Seul Mi
~~~

15. Kim Shin Yeong
 
~~~

16. Lee Geum Hee
~~~

17.  Lee Hyo Jin
~~~

18. Lee Soa / Lee So Ah
~~~

19. Lee Yeon Ju a.k.a Mikki
~~~

20. Park Hyo Jin
~~~

21. Ryu Hye Ju
~~~

22. Song Ah Ri
~~~

23. Yeon Ji Hee
~~~

24. Yoo Jung Roo
~~~

25. Hye Jin
~~~

26. Lee Soo Hyun
~~~

27. Lee Ye Jin
~~~

28. Park Bo Ram
~~~

29. Yoo Hyun Jin
~~~

30. Lee Jung Ha
~~~

31.Kim Jee In
~~~


Only sharing. It's not all of ulzzang girl. only a few. but I hope it can help you some day.


P.S. : IF YOU WANT TO REPOST, PLEASE COMMENT FOR PERMISSION AND DON'T FORGET TO TAKE IT WITH FULL CREDIT!!!!

Yesterday I tried googling about ullzang girls name and I felt disappoint when ia found that unresponsible one repost this article on asianfanfics.com without credit. T..T. And when I check again, there's a lot other unresponsible people who repost it on their site. 

actually it's disappointing. Of course! I made this list not just copas from the internet or any article. I did googling and look for them at many tumblrs. And I was never thinking that it would be happen like now. I think every internet user has attitude. But I was wrong.. T..T

I like ulzzang so I collect many pics of them. Because of it, I knew a lot of ulzzang's name. Can you imagine aomething that you posted with effort, has reposted with unresponsible people. Ugh, it's annoying!!!

BYE 

36 komentar:

  1. I really envy them... I want to take picture like them but all my friends says that I look more beautiful in reallity

    BalasHapus
  2. Hye Jin!! sama Byun Ji Young paling cakep :3

    BalasHapus
  3. there cute really inspiring thanks for the pics that youve posted!!!
    <3 lots BEV-D.

    BalasHapus
  4. Jiihand Thanks for sharing...I Like it<3...

    BalasHapus
  5. Attractive piece of information, I had come to know about your blog from my friend arjun, Hyderabad, I have read at least eleven posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, and I would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a lot once again, Regards, Baby Girl Names

    BalasHapus
  6. kenapa gaada park hwan hui? :(

    BalasHapus
  7. kenapa gaada park hwan hui? :(

    BalasHapus
  8. kenapa gaada park hwan hui? :(

    BalasHapus
  9. siempre me han dicho q me paresco Choi Haneul.. es q en realidad hago muecas parecidas a las de ellas *ww* amo a mis amigo.. cuando me ven hay viene la ulzzang linda *o*.. o/

    BalasHapus
  10. choi haneul paling cantiiiikkkk

    BalasHapus
  11. Park Hyo Jin ! she's very beautiful.. OMGee.. ~

    BalasHapus
  12. Choi seo hee.. :*

    BalasHapus
  13. hello! need your help. do you guys know her name? http://24.media.tumblr.com/01f7a86cdbf7d678eed3c425bb8a8109/tumblr_ms6x359iDo1rz3hbyo1_400.jpg

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. I'm sorry, i dunno, but i'll try to find out who she is. Please visit this blog next time, coz i'll post ulzzang girl list name part 2. Now, it's in process since i need to collect some other ulzzang name. :)

      Hapus
  14. hey, I need you help. Do you know this person's name ? http://data1.whicdn.com/images/20167322/uzz31_large.jpg
    and this one too http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ZnMGqlyHAYQ/TvsgNPbJWRI/AAAAAAAAA3U/4ywp12UYPeI/s320/tumblr_l3tgolYR861qazyaeo1_400.jpg. Are they the same person ? please answer me.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. I don't think so. IMHO, they have different structure on eyes and eyebrows.

      Sorry but i don't know their name, but i'll try to find out who they are, and post it on ulzzang girl lizt name part two (if i can.) :)

      Hapus
    2. I don't know the name of the first person, but I know the name of the second person. her name is Park Hye Min a.k.a Pony. I think, they are not the same ._.

      Hapus
  15. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh penulis.

    BalasHapus
  16. geum hee cantik banget <3

    BalasHapus
  17. Park hyo jin and Mikki! Love both of themm awh!!

    BalasHapus
  18. Hey, i will borrow some pictures here for my Fanfic story, can I get some?

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Yes you are. :) You don't have my permission to boorow the picture coz it's not mine. but if you want to repost the article please confirm. :)

      Hapus
  19. . wow all cute .

    BalasHapus
  20. they are all kyeopta and yeppuda *O*

    BalasHapus
  21. Do Hwe Ji is really pretty! ^^

    BalasHapus
  22. Hello! Thanks to this blog I found the character for my Loving Kyu fanfic on Wattpad! :) I'll put your name with credits after I show my readers. THANK YOU!

    BalasHapus
  23. hi, I can pass this post to my blog?
    I will give you some credits.
    I hope your answer

    BalasHapus
  24. WHERE ISH BAEK SUMIN???
    lol

    Btw, this collection helped me a lot! Thanku so much for making this~ o u o
    /huggles

    BalasHapus
  25. lee dasom please.....

    BalasHapus